Week 3-2. (EXTRA) What are we signaling through the choice of our individual clothing in the classroom?



What are we signaling through the choice of our individual clothing in the classroom?

It can represent each person's taste, personality, etc. Although Korean middle and high school students wear school uniforms, they can show themselves through their outerwear. However, it is also worn in "school," so it is necessary to pursue some degree of neatness and studentliness. 

After coming to college, I think I dress according to my personal taste. I wear clothes according to the season, but I wear semi-suit when I have a presentation or interview, dress when I go out with my friends, and tracksuits, which are comfortable clothes during the exam period. Therefore, it is also fun to infer their situation through the clothes they wear. For example, "You have a nice outfit today. Are you going to meet your boyfriend?"

Illustration Of Cute Shirt And Sweaters Fashion Element Collection ...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the blog

W9. Introduction to Sociology / Deviance

Dramaturgy (Sociology)