W8-1 :: Politics
1. Summary
Politics is the act of making social and economic decisions in a group. Politics can be thought of as talking about a wide-ranging process at the national level, but in fact it happens easily in businesses, schools, families and even a handful of friends. Political power is the power that can manage the distribution of public resources, including labor and wealth. There are various forms of government – Monarchy, Democracy, Congestion, Oligarchy, Communism, and New Politics.
2. Interesting
Among the various forms of government, it was amazing that the form of new politics was different from the culture of our country. I can't say that I'm not rational because I'm part of culture, but I was curious and amazed that I relied on something new.
3. Discussion
Women are generally more likely to vote in developed countries, while women in political positions have low support, according to the article. It is also said that young people are less likely to vote than older people, and less likely to become politicians. What does this result mean?
Politics is the act of making social and economic decisions in a group. Politics can be thought of as talking about a wide-ranging process at the national level, but in fact it happens easily in businesses, schools, families and even a handful of friends. Political power is the power that can manage the distribution of public resources, including labor and wealth. There are various forms of government – Monarchy, Democracy, Congestion, Oligarchy, Communism, and New Politics.
2. Interesting
Among the various forms of government, it was amazing that the form of new politics was different from the culture of our country. I can't say that I'm not rational because I'm part of culture, but I was curious and amazed that I relied on something new.
3. Discussion
Women are generally more likely to vote in developed countries, while women in political positions have low support, according to the article. It is also said that young people are less likely to vote than older people, and less likely to become politicians. What does this result mean?
Comments
Post a Comment