Week 11-3. What is more important: the actions of individuals or the environment that influences them?

What is more important: the actions of individuals or the environment that influences them? 

I think the impact of the environment is more important. Because people are exposed to their surroundings before they are born and reveal their temperament. After a child is born, he or she is influenced by his or her parents and family and his or her surroundings Exposure to various situations accumulates information about the situation and causes it to act accordingly. Individual behavior is important, but I think it has already been affected by many circumstances before individual actions are important. In other words, individual actions are the result of the environment, not the expression of the individual alone. 
For example, you can see from the trends of different people in different generations. The post-war generation and the generation heavily influenced by development in the new media are different. In the previous era, gender roles were distinguished by necessity and thought accordingly, but the present generation is different. Looking at these things, the environment affects individuals more and people are exposed to the environment and accept it.

Comments

  1. I also think the environment is more important. So I think adults should try to make a good environment for their children when they are young. And I think we should teach children at school or at home the ability to make good effects as their own while being affected by the surrounding environment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1-1. Introduction to Sociology

WK 1.4, what is Wikipedia? - Hanane Ben Abdeslam

W2-1 Sociology and Sociologists