Week 11-4. Did you find yourself changing your presentation when you met with different people? Male/females? Attractive/ nor attractive? Others?
Did you find yourself changing your presentation when you met with different people? Male/females? Attractive/ nor attractive? Others?
I look a little different depending on the situation and the people I meet. Perhaps many people feel like that. As a family member, as a friend, as a student, and as a worker, I look a little different. In my judgment, I act according to the situation. Because there is a figure of me that is required in each situation. I do not act as comfortable as I am at home at work. When I’m with friends, use a more comfortable way of speaking and dress more comfortably than you do in a public affair. At work, they are more professional and formal. For example, formal expressions are used when speaking in a suit. It is so natural and familiar for me to change my appearance when meeting other people in different situations.
Comments
Post a Comment