Make up classes :: Can we think of some examples of how internet has changed our culture?


There are many cases in which the Internet has influenced and changed our lives. For example, because my home is in Seoul, it often takes a lot of time to go to school, and I often check my timetable and driving information on the Internet to check the exact public transportation time. These information are almost accurate, so I can get there on time if I'm not late. If there was no internet, I would have had to wait without knowing when the bus would come. Another example is YouTube. YouTube allows anyone to upload videos that they want to upload regardless of their gender, status, or status, and anyone can watch videos. The development of the Internet allows extensive communication regardless of physical distance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1-1. Introduction to Sociology

WK 1.4, what is Wikipedia? - Hanane Ben Abdeslam

W2-1 Sociology and Sociologists